Thursday 2 January 2014

Organising Eyeshadow Quads/Mini Palettes

There came a time where I just had  to sort out my eyeshadow palettes.  I had lots of quads and mini palettes that came as part of a big set or just lots that had similar packaging.  As a result, I couldn't quickly work out which colours were in each so I ended up not reaching for them at all.

So, I decided to paint the top edge of each quad/palette with a corresponding nail varnish.  This way, it means I can tell which colours are where when they are all stacked up.



Purple nail varnish for these pretty lilac and mauve eyeshadows.


Gold nail varnish for my neutrals or metallics.


Here's the completed look!  It's much easier to find colours now and I'm reaching for these quads a lot more now!

Let me know if you have any good makeup organisation tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment