Thursday 2 January 2014

Nivea Express Hydration Primer Review

I've been hearing about this product from several bloggers recently so I decided to pick it up and try it for myself.  Nivea isn't a brand I buy many products from but I've been looking for a good primer and moisturizer and this combines both!


I like that it is available for two different skin types: Normal/Combination and Dry/Sensitive.  I have it in Normal/Combination and I'm really pleased with it.  An extra few minutes in bed each morning is always my priority, so having two products combined in one easy step is a big bonus in my books!




The product feels lovely on the skin and absorbs quickly - I normally wait a minute or so before doing my foundation.  It definitely makes my foundation glide on and blend much more easily than normal.  I usually wear a long lasting foundation so I didn't notice much difference in term of wear time but areas that tend to get a bit dry towards the end of the day didn't when I applied this.

I'm really pleased with this product and for just £4.99 from Superdrug you can't really go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment