Thursday 2 January 2014

DIY Brush Holders

Makeup brushes can easily be left all over the place, especially if you're in a rush to get ready.  However, I've come up with a little DIY project to keep them all neat and tidy!





All you need is a jar (I used a jam one), superglue and some decorating materials!

The first one I use to keep all my face brushes together.  All I did was collect some shells whilst I was at the beach and stuck them on with superglue.  As an extra touch, I applied some glittery nail polish over the top to make it sparkle!


The other jar has eye shadow brushes in as well as my tweezers.  For this one, I stuck on silver and blue gemstones in rows around the jar.  This was a little fiddly, so I picked up the gems using tweezers before sticking them on.  I also added some sparkly nail varnish to complete this brush holder.


As an extra, you can add some beads to your brush holder for your brushes to stand in.  I don't have these though as all my brushes wouldn't fit otherwise!

I'm not an arts and crafts type person but even I managed to make these brush holders in no time at all!  Let me know in the comments if you have any decorating suggestions or ideas for future DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment