Thursday 2 January 2014

Let's Get this Color Show on the Road

Whilst I was in Canada I picked up a Maybelline Colour Show Nail Lacquer in 'Fierce n Tangy'.  I don't normally choose bright nail varnish (especially in yellow!) but this one was super cheap so I had to try it.

I applied two coats of the lacquer before finishing with my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat.  I was really impressed with the opacity of this polish and the colour was really fun.  Yellow polishes are often never as they appear in the bottle so I was pleased that it was easy to achieve the same brightness as in the bottle.


The lacquer lasted really well on my nails for about a week before chipping.  I bought mine from Walmart for $2.97 so went I go back I will definitely pick up a few more colours!

Let me know if you've tried any polishes from this range :)

No comments:

Post a Comment