Saturday 26 July 2014

Shooting, Stampedes and Summer!

It's been a while.  This blog has been a little neglected recently but we're getting back on track, promise!  Back in May I finished my first year of university and am now "allowed" to continue onto second year.  I'm currently working on some uni related videos so let me know if you have any questions or specific video requests.  My first year of uni has honestly been the best year of my life and I'm really looking forward to going back in September.  Since then, I spent two weeks in Wales on annual camp with the Officer Training Corps.  We spent three days on the ranges, getting the chance to shoot both rifles and pistols which was great fun.




The next five days were spent in the field which is kind of like camping but without the tent!  I don't think I've ever shivered so much in my life so let's just say it was character building.  The remainder of our time was spent adventure training and I finally got the chance to throw myself out of a plane...parachute firmly attached!




I'm now writing this post from Canmore, Canada where I'm spending six weeks with my family.  The day after we arrived we went to the Calgary Stampede which I've wanted to go to for a long time.




I'm now working full-time at a local restaurant which is incredibly busy.  Being surrounded by the Rocky Mountains whilst working isn't so bad though!  I also turn 19 on Monday so I'm looking forward to celebrating with my family.  I'll be sorry to say goodbye to being 18 though, it's been a good year.

Anyway, that's my little update for now.  I'm working on new videos for you, as always, so let me know what you want to see in the next month or so.  I hope you're all having a great summer so far!

-Jenny :) x







No comments:

Post a Comment